The Job News is responsible for the development, maintenance, and delivery of all job news content. This includes all job search related materials (e.g., resume, cover letter) as well as targeted job search campaigns.
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge base on the job market by hiring professionals and reference sources
- Produce a wide variety of content to bring perspective to the readers
- Work with editors and writers to develop a balanced portfolio of strategic insight into jobs, careers, and new hires across multiple industries and regions in order to influence reader decision making.
- For this position a candidate should have 10 years relevant experience in a similar role within the media industry (broadcast, print).
- You will be expected to complete your degree within 6 months.